Announcement of diploma seminars, to be included in science-ts

Marcos Verissimo Alves mverissi at ictp.it
Thu May 3 17:41:05 CEST 2007

ICTP Condensed Matter Diploma seminars are a series of seminars presented
by the students of the CM Diploma. We would like to invite all people who
might be interested to attend the seminars, which will be related to
topics chosen by the students for their Diploma Dissertation. This week we
will have

"Radiocarbon analysis by accelerator mass spectrometry", by Saheed
Adekunle Ganiyu,

and

"Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory", by Otto Emilio Gonzalez-Vazquez.

The seminars take place every Friday at 16:00, in ICTP's Room D (Terrace
level). Everybody is most welcome.

--
Dr. Marcos Verissimo Alves
Post-Doctoral Fellow

--------

I have become so addicted to vi that I try to exit OpenOffice by typing
:wq!