Message from the organizers of Joint Colloquia in Astrophysics (DAUT-ICTP-OATs-SISSA)

Gabriella Schiulaz schiulaz at oats.inaf.it
Fri Jan 12 09:20:28 CET 2007

Dear collegues,

the new term of the Joint Colloquia in Astrophysics will start next Thursday at 16:00, with the talk by V. Mukhanov at the ICTP Conference Room.

We take profit to remind that the Joint Colloquia in Astrophysics are organized by DAUT, ICTP, INAF-OATs and SISSA, and are aimed to gather the Trieste astronomical community once a month, to listen to a particularly distinguished speaker. Topics have been chosen so as to span a wide range of interests, and speakers have been kindly asked to start with an introductory overview aimed to a wide audience. The talks will be held on Thursdays, at 16:00, in one of the organizing institutions.
To maximize the audience, the customary Wednesday talks at villa Bazzoni will not be held in those weeks.
A list of the talks is appended to this email.  All details are reported in the seminar web page, http://adlibitum.oats.inaf.it/seminari/.

We are looking forward to seeing you at the ICTP next Thursday.

Best regards,
Andrea Biviano
Pierluigi Monaco
(organizers of the Joint Colloquia for INAF-OATs and DAUT)