Announcement of congress

Fernando Dobarro platense at katamail.com
Thu Nov 23 15:38:54 CET 2006

Dear Miss Shirley

I contacted Prof. J. Chela Flores who suggested me to send you the
following announcement of
the congress organized by the Associazione Italiana Dislessia -
Sezione di Trieste, in order to obtain a good diffusion of this in
the ICTP. The meeting will be take place at the University of Trieste
the next  December 16, 2006.

I send you as attachment the files with the whole information.

Thanks a lot for your attention

Sincerely yours

Dr. Fernando Dobarro

Presidente Comitato Genitori
         Associazione Italiana Dislessia
         AID Sezione di Trieste
         c/o Unit Operativa Neuropsichiatria Infantile

         IRCCS Burlo Garofolo
         Via dell'Istria 65/1 - 34100 Trieste

E-mail: platense at katamail.com
              dobarro at dmi.units.it