[RegCNET] Fwd: 2 RegCNET moderator request(s) waiting

ggiulian at ictp.it ggiulian at ictp.it
Wed Jun 1 11:09:02 CEST 2022

To RegCNEtter: I apologize for the error done in the list administrative
interface. I am pretty sure to have selected for discard the first
message and for approval the second one, but evidently I got it wrong or
the interface misled me, and thus I have lost the correct message and
pushed in a SPAM message. Please DISREGARD the message clearly marked as
SPAM (I usually remove 20-25 spam messages per week). calsal.93,
unfortunately your message was lost. Can you please submit it again?

Graziano.