[RegCNET] Model Abort: RegCM-4.6.1 - CLM 4.5

Lincoln Alves lincoln.muniz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 14:39:02 CET 2018

Dear,
I am trying to run the RegCM-4.6.1 with CLM4.5 (CRAY XT6)
I don't know why but the model abort exactly in reading clm_inparm in
namelist
from my CLMTest.in

Step by step what I did to run the model:

All input files (Domain, SST and ICBC) were create correctly.

 ./bin/terraingFortran_gFortran_CLM45 CLMTest.in
 ./bin/mksurfdatagFortran_gFortran_CLM45 CLMTest.in
 ./bin/sstgFortran_gFortran_CLM45 CLMTest.in
 ./bin/icbcgFortran_gFortran_CLM45 CLMTest.in
cp pft-physiology.c070207 input/

qsub mytest.pbs

However, in the begin of the simulation the model running stop and I got

====
.
.
.
 CLM version: 4.5 - RegCM tag-4.6.1
 Attempting to initialize the land model .....
 Mask given by RegCM model has a total of        13498  land points
 Attempting to initialize run control settings .....
 Read in clm_inparm namelist from: CLMTest.in
 Abort called by computing node            0 at 2018-01-22 17:41:12.587
+0000
Application 81289361 exit codes: 139
Application 81289361 exit signals: Killed
Application 81289361 resources: utime ~16s, stime ~12s
=====

I am sending attached my namelist and model output error.

Has anyone had this problem?
Please, any idea how can I manage this problem?
I will be grateful for any help you can provide.

Obs.1: The model with BATS run well.
Obs.2: by the way, I am a new RegCM user.

Thank you

Lincoln Alves

--
Lincoln Muniz Alves