[RegCNET] ADVANCED SCHOOL ON REGIONAL CLIMATE MODELING OVER SOUTH AMERICA

coppolae coppolae at ictp.it
Wed Nov 25 14:38:58 CET 2015

Hi Marta how are you doing?
I want to remind you to submit your LU abstract to CORDEX conference and
to choose the section B2.
Moreover since we received few application for this workshop in Brazil so
far, could you please advertise it within CORDEX e-mail list?
Thanks
Erika

On Tue, 10 Nov 2015, Marta Llopart wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I would like to draw your attention to the ADVANCED SCHOOL ON REGIONAL
> CLIMATE MODELING OVER SOUTH AMERICA that will be held in Sao Paulo,
> Brazil, 15-19 February 2016.
>
> As in previous workshops, this event will include lectures and extensive
> hands-on sessions on the theory of regional climate dynamics and regional
> climate change while providing a background on regional climate modeling
> studies focused on the South America region.
>
> The deadline for application is November 30, 2015. Please, see attached
> for further information.
>
> Feel free to forward to anyone you know who may be interested.

Coppola Erika , Ph.D
Earth System Physics Section
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11
34100 Trieste, ITALY
Phone: + 39 040 2240 407
Fax: + 39 040  2240 449