[RegCNET] بخصوص: بØ(R)صوص: CBMZ chemistry crash

‫Zeinab Salah‬ ‫ zeinab.salah at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 12:04:08 CEST 2015

Dear All,
There is a variable of  "dtchsolv"   in mod_che_chemistry.f90, do you mean that?

in this module : real(rk8) , parameter :: dtchsolv = 900.0D0
if dt of my run = 150 s , should I modify dtchsolv to 150 s?
Best regards,Zeinab
      من: James Ciarlo` <james.ciarlo at physics.org>
 إلى: Solmon Fabien <fsolmon at ictp.it>
نسخة كربونية: zeinab.salah at yahoo.com; RegCNET <regcnet at lists.ictp.it>; "ashalaby at ictp.it" <ashalaby at ictp.it>
 تاريخ الإرسال: السبت 15 أغسطس، 2015‏ 10:50 ص
 الموضوع: Re: [RegCNET] بØ(R)صوص: CBMZ chemistry crash

Hi again everyone,
I have tried reducing the dt stepwise (since I could not find dtchem) and have so far brought it down to 30. I am afraid that the model is still crashing in the same manner.
I am currently scouring the code to try to understand what may be causing this error, as it has now also popped up in my CB6 simulation (not just CBMZ). I am attaching the error again for reference.
Thanks and regards,James