[RegCNET] RegCM4 changelog?

Raymond Arritt rwarritt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 19:17:35 CEST 2015

Dear friends,

Does there exist a changelog showing exactly what is in each version of
RegCM4?  There are many different versions and it would be very helpful to
know the specific differences between each one.

I am aware of the blog, wiki etc. and these are somewhat helpful but do not
really give a structured account of what is in each version or release
candidate. Apologies if I have overlooked something.

The motivation for this question is that we have done a large number of
CORDEX simulations using RegCM4.4rc8.  We'd like to test some of the new
features in RegCM while maintaining as close compatibility as possible with
our existing simulations.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Ray Arritt