[RegCNET] بخصوص: CBMZ chemistry crash

James Ciarlo` james.ciarlo at physics.org
Sat Aug 1 14:00:35 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I have recently tried commenting the chemall sections in the
mod_che_chemistry.F90, as suggested by Ahmed.

          ! 1 : initialise xrin with the concentrations from
          !     previous chemsolv step
!          do ic = 1 , totsp
!            xrin(ic) = chemall(j,i,k,ic)
!          end do

and

          ! save the concentrations of all species for next chemistry step
!          do ic = 1 , totsp
!            chemall(j,i,k,ic) = xrout(ic)
!          end do
          ! Store photolysis rates for diagnostic

Dear Ahmed,

The simulation has just run to completion this way. however, I am concerned
that this way, there is no chemistry continuity between time steps. It this
the case? if so, how can we resolve this?

Best regards,
James