[RegCNET] Define SST data to RegCM

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Tue Mar 24 08:53:18 CET 2015

Hi,

I newer tested it but it might work. First of all, check the structure
of the netCDF files using ncdump -c command for both datasets ( the new
file and the file comes with RegCM). If the structures of the files are
same then RegCM SST might work. On the other hand, there might be some
differences (different variable name, different grid size and different
compression mechanism) between the datasets, then you have to customize
the mod_sst_1deg.F90 under Preproc/ICBC. I hope it helps.

Regards,

--ufuk