[RegCNET] Fwd: How do I run NCAR CCSM4 RCP's simulations?

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Thu Feb 5 15:32:17 CET 2015

Hi Merve,

As i know, RegCM does not support CMIP5 CESM (or CCSM) model but to be
sure you can go and look at the code.

PreProc/ICBC/icbc.F90

it can give information about it. If it is not supported, you have to
modify one of the CMIP5 model interface to work with CESM model. Of
course, it needs little bit work.

--ufuk