[RegCNET] How do I run NCAR CCSM4 RCP's simulations?

merve acar merveacar.03 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:09:09 CET 2015

Dear RegCM Users,

I have encountered a problem about RegCM4. I want to run a future
simulations and use NCAR CCSM4 RCP4.5 and RCP8.5 data for initial
boundaries. I downloaded data, but i couldn't see CCSM4_45 or CCSM4_85
dattyp options in namelist. If it is possible, Can you help me about this
problem?

dattyp = 'EIN15',   ! Type of global analysis datasets used
                             !  One in: ECMWF, ERA40, EIN75, EIN15, EIN25,
                             !          ERAHI, NNRP1, NNRP2, NRP2W, GFS11,
                             !          FVGCM, FNEST, EH5RF, EH5A2, EH5B1,
                             !          EHA1B, CCSMN, ECEXY, CA_XX, HA_XX,
                             !          EC_XX, IP_XX, GF_XX, CN_XX, MP_XX

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Merve