[RegCNET] Regird of NCEP Reanalysis II data to RegCM grid

Athanasios Tsikerdekis atsikerdekis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:34:53 CET 2014

Hello Samy,

You can use cdo for regridding the netcdf into the desired grid.
Possible helpful commands might be:

/cdo griddes input.nc grid.txt//
//cdo remapbil,grid.txt input.nc output.nc//
/
I wouldn't recommend going from a NCEP (coarse resolution 2.5*2.5
degrees) to RegCM (higher resolution 20*20km). The opposite might be
more valid.

Best wishes,
Thanos