[RegCNET] question about retart model

Sridhara Nayak sridharanayakiitkgp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:43:00 CET 2012

Hi,
Suppose you are running the model for 1 year. But after a successful
run of 5 months (Jan, Feb,.., May), the model stopped due to some
problem. Then RegCM has an option to restart your model from the month
(June) it stopped.

Note: you can't restart your model if you will not have enabled
yes('true') to your ifSAV file. So when you start your first
simulation be sure that you have enabled yes('true') to your ifSAV
file.

Hope, this will help you. For more detail, I can suggest to go through
the user manual.

Regards

--
Sridhara Nayak, PhD Student;
Centre for Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere and Land Sciences;