[RegCNET] LANDUSE MASK -1 exceed the limit Aborted

Graziano Giuliani ggiulian at ictp.it
Fri Aug 24 11:45:20 CEST 2012

On 08/24/2012 09:05 AM, Appolinaire Derbetini wrote:
> Dear RegCM users,
>
> I am still having the with the RegCM4.3.2 downloaded yesterday.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Regards

[...]

Just an hint, can you check existence and permissions of the dirter terrain
output directory? Can you please remove any file in the dirter directory?
Can you please check that you are actually using the correct terrain binary
program file?

The problem is NOT reproducible here, so it MUST depend on the local settings of
your platform. In attach a print of the topography using your regcm.in.

Graziano.

--
Graziano Giuliani - Earth System Physics Section
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics