[RegCNET] postprocessing

Irini Yiannikopoulou avgeio at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 17:31:17 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I have a question about postprocessing
the outputs of RegCM4.0. When the run finished, I created, with the
help of “rcm2netcdf”, the netcdf files. Then, I changed the
outputs from sigma levels to pressure levels by using “ncsigma2p”.
What do I have to do in order to get my results in a
latitude-longitude grid so? The command “regrid” doesn't work
with netcdf files. On the other hand, I thought of doing the
following postprocessing: firstly, run “sigma2p <postproc.in”,
then run “regrid <postproc.in” and finally convert the
resulting files from binary to netcdf files but I don't know how to
make this convertion.
What would you recommend to me?
Thank you!

Irini