[RegCNET] Dust mixing ration (Trac1, Trac2, Trac3, Trac4) in CHE output files

suxingtao at sina.com suxingtao at sina.com
Mon Jul 4 15:53:44 CEST 2011

Dear all friends,
I am sorry to take your time. One years ago, when I run dust module with nbin=4, there were 4 tracer mixing ratios output(Trac1,Trac2,Trac3,Trac4) of dust aerosols in CHE files, which can used to calculate the concentration of dust aerosols. But in present dust module with nbin=4 in RegCM4.1.1 modle, all the other variables are outputed except for 4 tracer mixing ratios. What I need to do if I want to get these 4 variables? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

With my best regards,

Su
Nanjing,China