[RegCNET] where is the relative humidity in output file?

caecar caecar1986 at qq.com
Wed May 25 17:19:14 CEST 2011

hello all,
Sorry for disturbing you. I met a problem when running the Regcm4.1 Please help out with these problems when you have free time.

When I use the RegCM4.1, I could easily extract r2m(2m relative humidity) from SRF file. In the latest version(RegCM4.1), I could not find it in any ATM file, SRF file or RAD file in netcdf format. did anyone know where it is?
Thanks a lot!

Caecar.F
Xinjiang Geography and Ecology Institute, CAS.