[RegCNET] EH5OM sst file to run the future scenario A1B

Waheed waheed.met at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:29:16 CEST 2011

Thanx to all

*But sorry i am still not getting answer to my question!* *"I want to know
that which sst file I would require to run my model and from where to
download it.Further in the file SST_EH5OM.f there is no sign of A1B of EH5OM
data rather there is A2 scenario. so how to overcome this issue."** *

Further more , the data for EH5OM is available on two links :
*1: http://clima-dods.ictp.it/data/d3/EH5OM/SAsia/A1B/  *
*
*
this data is in .tar format and the files have the naming convention like
... E_A1B2011APR...,and  EH_PS2011NOV....

*2: http://users.ictp.it/~pubregcm/RegCM4/globedat.htm*

this data is in single file for one month ( not compressed0 and the file
naming is like .... EgA1B2011APR..,

So what is the difference between the files in red color??.

Which data am i supposed to use? link 1 or link 2?.

I have attached the file SST_EH5OM.f ,please have a look at this file there
is no A1B .There is A2 but that also starts from 2030 no recent time (ie
2009 or 2010 onward)  for A2. I need to run the model for A1B data and I am
unable to fine it in the file  SST_EH5OM ( if there is any please tell)

Best regards

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Mohamad Ibrahim OMAR <egy_mohamad at yahoo.com