[RegCNET] RegCM PostProc Data with CDO

James Ciarlo` james.ciarlo at physics.org
Tue Apr 19 16:26:48 CEST 2011

Hi Hamza,

I have tried it with this code and it still didn't work

ga-> lats4d -v -q -i  89.MScSim/ATM_P.mon.ctl -o first.nc
Invalid QUERY argument: udc
WARNING: this build of GrADS v2.0.a9 does not include the LATS option
WARNING: "-format grib" or "-format coads" are not supported.
<RC> 1 </RC>
</IPC>
ERROR: cannot proceed without LATS; try specifying a different -format
lats4d: exiting from GrADS...
No hardcopy metafile open
GX package terminated

I will try installing another version of grads. Maybe that will work