[RegCNET] RegCM PostProc Data with CDO

James Ciarlo` james.ciarlo at physics.org
Tue Apr 19 13:54:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

I know that ATM_P.mon is not nerCDF, but I was of the impression that cdo
worked on other types of files.

I have tried using cdo to convert, but the program crashed, so I am
considering that didnt work

I used the lats4d.gs script from here (
ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/scripts/lats4d.gs), but I got this error.

ga-> lats4d -v -q -i  89.MScSim/ATM_P.mon.ctl -o first.nc
lats4d: this build of GrADS v2.0.a9 does not include the LATS option
lats4d: please try "gradsnc" or "gradshdf", version 1.7beta9 or later
lats4d: exiting from GrADS...
No hardcopy metafile open
GX package terminated

Hamza, do you use this same version of grads and installed some add on
function or is there some other way?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

James