[RegCNET] New NCEP files

hanzenyu hanzenyu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:54:36 CET 2011

Hello all,

I suggest add attribution "save" to ivar in both ICBC.f and SST_1DEG.f, in order to to store "state" across invocations of the subroutines. But there may be no need to add this modification under some compiler.

      integer,save :: ivar

Best Ragards,
HAN Zhenyu

2011-03-08

韩振宇
HAN Zhenyu

Graduate University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences

LASG,Institute of Atmospheric Physics,
Chinese Academy of Sciences

Email: zhenyuhan at mail.iap.ac.cn