[RegCNET] Session CL4.4, Regional Climate Modeling and Impacts, at the upcoming EGU General Assembly in Vienna on 3-8 April 2011

Zakey Ashraf_Saber azakey at ictp.it
Wed Jan 5 12:25:58 CET 2011

Dear Friends

I would like to remind you the  Session CL4.4, Regional Climate Modeling
and Impacts, at the upcoming EGU General Assembly in Vienna on 3-8 April
2011.  Our session “ Regional Climate Modeling and Impacts” is  growing
from year to year by your contraindication which are very valuable to the
climate community.   Looking to see all of you in our level session.  As
in previous years this promises to be a very exciting session, especially
in view of the completion of the first ensembles of CORDEX simulations. I
thus encourage you to submit a paper for the session, noting that the
deadline for application is not far, 10 January 2011.

The conveners of the session are, Filippo Giorgi, Ashraf Zakey and Raymond
Arritt

see:  http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2011/session/6431

Hoping to see you in Vienna,

with my best regards,