[RegCNET] PLOTTING OF NETCDF FILE FROM CLM IN REGCM4

Suman Maity suman.buie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:24:14 CET 2010

Dear
Regcm users

I have made run the Regcm4 with CLM options for north-western
India.After ending of model run CLM is producing its own output as
netcdf file.As we know,netcdf file can be plotted with
grads(gradsnc),but grads can't plot these (CLM output) necdf file.I am
using grads-1.9b4.I can't understand why it is not working.how i can
plot these file?

Any solution will be highly solicited.Can you help me? It's urgent.

--
*SUMAN MAITY,*
*RESEARCH SCHOLAR ,CORAL, IIT KHARAGPUR*