[RegCNET] Comparison of ERE40 and NNRPI

Shahid Awan shahid_chep at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 11:59:50 CEST 2010

Dear RegCM Users, 	I started simulation with ERA40, my machine took about 8 hours to simulate data of just 15 days, On the other hand, by using NNRPI machine took just 6 hours to simulate one year data.

 					 I want to ask								1. either the output will be compensated or both will have similar results ?    										2. Why this difference in time appeared ?										3. Which data should be preferred to get reasonable results for the South West region of Pakistan having 25-33 N and 61-70 E ?

 Regards
Shahid Mehmood
Pakistan Meteorological Department,Islamabad