[RegCNET] error running terrain.x

babaeian babaeian at irimo.ir
Tue Jun 15 07:28:59 CEST 2010

Dear RegCM users

when I am running terrain.x, I come across two problems, the error messages
are :

./terrain.x
rm -f *.o terrain
pgf90 -O1 -byteswapio -Ktrap=fp -c -L../../Commons/env/liblinux/ -lnetcdf
terrain.f
terrain.f:
lower_ilm_finish - fseek on lower_ilm_file: No space left on device
lower_ilm_finish - fseek on lower_ilm_file: No space left on device
dinit_fseek - fseek error: No space left on device
PGF90-F-0000-Internal compiler error. dinit_fseek:bad rewind      -1
(terrain.f: 3638)
PGF90/any Linux/x86 6.1-3: compilation aborted
make: *** [terrain.o] Error 2
./terrain: Command not found.
/bin/rm: No match.

I haven't encountered these errors before. Is there someone who have
encountered like this? Kindly help me to overcome this

Thank you very much in advance!

Iman

 Iman Babaeian
Climate Change Lab.
National Center for Climatology
(Climatological Research Institute)
I. R. of Iran Meteorological Organization
Mashad, Iran, Tel: (+98) 511 3822306-8