[RegCNET] SUBEX

Travis O'Brien tobrien at ucsc.edu
Fri Sep 4 19:11:06 CEST 2009

Hi Faisal,

You can modify the parameters 'gulland' and 'guloce' in param.F, which
end up being coefficients to an autoconversion threshold in pcp.F

Particularly, the parameter gulland is the coefficent over land, so
raising it should lower the amount of precipitation for all the land
areas in your whole domain, mountains included.

-Travis-