[RegCNET] question

coppolae coppolae at ictp.it
Mon Aug 3 10:14:47 CEST 2009

Hi,
I would first try to decrease the dt and if you still have problem
check the map projection in the  DOMAIN.INFO file in the
Input directory. This should be very close to 1 everywhere, if not
consider to move a bit your central point domain.
Best wishes
Erika

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, xhbhyq11 wrote:

> Hi :
>   I run 6 months with newly RegCM.but after 3 months , Nan appears.
> My domain.param is as following:
>    clat = 35
>    clon = 103
>     ds  = 50
>     dx  = 112
>     dy  = 112
>    data= 'NNRP1'
>
> regcm.in
>     dt = 100
>
> other is not unchanged!
>
>     My FC is ifort 10
>     Please give me some help!
>
>                    thank you!
>
>                                                                                 Xue
>                                                                              20090731

Coppola Erika , Ph.D
Earth System Physics Section
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11
34100 Trieste, ITALY
Phone: + 39 040 2240 407
Fax: + 39 040  2240 449