[RegCNET] About surface elevation

M.Sudhanshu Shekhar gmraja75 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 05:29:30 CET 2008

Himalayan height should go upto 6000 m. By the way whats your model resolution ?

Shekhar
India
#################################
Dr. M. S. Shekhar
Scientist 'C', DRDO
Snow & Avalanche Study Establishment
R & D Centre, Him Parisar
Sector 37A, Chandigarh

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:27:22 +0800From: qpdbox at 163.comTo: regcnet at lists.ictp.itSubject: [RegCNET] About surface elevation
RegCM-users:

       When simulated Tibet Plateau,I can't identify the Himalaya mountain in domain surface elevation, the Himalaya mountain as same high as it's circumambience, do not appears it' very high altitude, so I guess the surface elevation data which we input RegCM3 be smoothed for the model calculation. SO so am I right? be smoothed or not?

help me!
                              thank you
                                                                          qpdbox

[广告] 金秋最关注楼盘-房不胜房