[RegCNET] Terrain setup-Exceed the limit

Satyaban Bishoyi Ratna satyaban_2001 at rediffmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:31:09 CET 2008

Dear RegCm Users,
I am making a terrain setup over Indian region with 30 km
resolution having 249X288 grid points. This is working fine.
But when I increased the number of grid points to 329X350 with
same 30 km resolution, it is not working and showing following
error.
***** Terrain resolution (min):     30.00000
 after calling SETUP
 after calling MAP PROJECTION
 xminlat,xmaxlat,xminlon,xmaxlon,ntypec=     -21.67     55.09     30.5 4    124.69        30
 after calling MXMNLL
      29140 terrain heights read from land use volume
 after calling RDLDTR
 after calling XYOBSLL
  rin,ds(m) =   0.150E+01   0.300E+05
  rin,ds(m) =   0.150E+01   0.300E+05
 after calling ANAL2
 after calling SURF
 LANDUSE MASK            0 exceed the limit
FORTRAN STOP
Plese suggest me what went wrong when incresed the number of
grid. I am using 'BATS' as LSMTYP and '10' as ntypec.

Thanking you.
Best regards
Satyaban Bishoyi Ratna

Satyaban Bishoyi Ratna
Research Scholar
Department of Meteorology and Oceanography
Andhra University
Visakhapatnam - 530003
Andhra Pradesh, India
Cell: 94403 30367