[RegCNET] RegCM-Aerosol

Ashraf Zakey azakey at ictp.it
Wed Nov 14 18:40:05 CET 2007

Dear Fabien,

    Thank you for the update information. But, If you ignore the effects
of soil moistures you will get much more emissions in the area with high
precipitation. You can use the treatment of Sho scheme for soil moisture
- but you need to take the mixing ratio of soil moisture NOT percentage
( subroutine smfv ).

best wishes
Ashraf