Looking for accommodation

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Feb 14 09:04:32 CET 2024

My name is Debora Princepe, and I am a Brazilian post-doc currently at
ICTP with a contract until July 2025. I am searching for a suitable
apartment accessible via line 6 to move by the end of April (I can move
immediately if necessary), ideally in the Roiano area. My preference is
for a one-bedroom apartment with a separated living room, and I am
prepared to budget around 650-700 euros.

To provide a brief overview, I am a single occupant, do not own any
pets, and am a non-smoker. If you have any leads or recommendations,
please feel free to get in touch: deborapr at gmail.com