12/01/2023 - English Conversation Club - Free and Open to public

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Tue Jan 10 11:16:36 CET 2023

The Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste, Piazza
Sant'Antonio Nuovo, 6 - Trieste,  offers "English Conversation Club" , a
FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC activity. *MANDATORY Online Registration
<https://forms.gle/Bv6MBhiAuC4EepNKA>. *

Looking for someone to speak English with? Need to improve your
speaking? Come practice your communication skills in a relaxed
atmosphere by joining the FREE Conversation Club with American Corner
Trieste!

Our FREE 1 hour sessions involve short presentations, Q&A, and
small-group discussions with a LIMITED NUMBER of PARTICIPANTS on
different topics and their American aspects with our American
facilitator! _This is NOT an "English Class"_.

Next Meeting Dates:

12/01 - 11:00 am
26/01 - 11:00 am

Join us at American Corner Trieste for fun conversation, learning, and
just getting to know each other. See you there!

Additional information: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com
<http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com/> aia.fvg at gmail.com tel:  040630301

Sincerely,

Denise Tecchio
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Cell personale:  3288846049

--
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6
General: aia.fvg at gmail.com
Administration: aiatriesteinfo at gmail.com
Blog: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com <http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com>
facebook: American Corner Trieste
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Corner-Trieste/109108249114316?ref=tn_tnmn>
facebook: Associazione Italo Americana FVG
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ASSOCIAZIONE-ITALO-AMERICANA-DEL-FVG/115239768499663>
instagram: @aiafvg <https://www.instagram.com/aiafvg/>
Office Hours:
Monday to Saturday 9-13.  Monday to Friday 17-19
/Americans can vote. Wherever they are. Request your absentee ballot at
/www.fvap.gov <http://www.fvap.gov>