Looking for an apartment

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Feb 22 13:17:01 CET 2023

I am looking for an apartment to rent in Trieste, about 80-130 sqm, with
the possibility to park a small car nearby. The following neighborhoods
are especially convenient: Scorcola, San Luigi/Chiadino, Giardino
Pubblico, Cologna, University. I am flexible regarding the monthly fee and
the rental period. Either a short-term or a long-term rental would work
well. My immediate concern is to have stable living quarters until the end
of June (the end of the current school year). A greener ambiance would be
ideal.

I joined the ICTP scientific staff (mathematics) in January. I have not
been successful in finding a suitable apartment to rent in Trieste, hence
the current inquiry. If anyone in the ICTP community knows of a rental
possibility, please let me know, this would be much appreciated. Thank
you!

Very best,

Alina Marian

amarian at ictp.it