Seeking Apartment in Trieste - PhD Student

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Dec 4 11:51:48 CET 2023

Dear ICTP Community,

I trust this message finds you in good spirits. I am Mitra Dowlatabadi,
a starting PhD student at Trieste University, set to arrive on January
8th. As an Iranian student, I am actively seeking a mini apartment for
accommodation.

If you have any leads, recommendations, or if you know of available
places, your assistance would be immensely valuable. I appreciate any
guidance from the community and look forward to becoming a part of it.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,
Mitra Dowlatabadi
mdolat67 at gmail.com