Looking for a small appartment, or shared apratment/single room for three months

Ivanissevich Nicoletta ivanisse at ictp.it
Wed Nov 9 12:16:07 CET 2022

/My name is George Archbold, an electronics engineer from Colombia who
recently obtained a PhD some weeks ago :). I will visit ICTP (Marconi
Lab) from November 30, 2022, to February 26, 2023. I am looking for a
small apartment with one bedroom, a shared apartment, or a single room
to rent for those dates (3 months)./

/If you or anyone you know can help me with this search, please let me
know via email (//george at labalcampo.org
<mailto:George at labalcampo.org>//) or over WhatsApp (+ 57 3195254092). I
will be very thankful. /

/Thanks a lot, and best wishes, George./