REMINDER: One-week-little-fundraising for charity

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Fri Jun 17 09:10:15 CEST 2022

Dear ALL,

during the lock down period I've discovered a nice way to occupy my
spare time: costume jewellery. I have learned everything about it from
scratch by myself and I've made quite a few number of pieces... rings,
earrings, bracelets, necklaces. Many of them I have donated to my family
and friends... I liked it too much....it's been relaxing and it is still!

I have developed a great passion in actually "making things", to the
point that I have recently stretched out my creativity towards fabric
(pouches, pencils cases, tote bags), felt (gnomes, colorful wreaths,
Christmas ornaments, wooden clothespin dolls) and sun catchers!

Along the way in what has become my favorite hobby, I've started to
think about kind of "offering" the products of my creativity to both
colleagues and visitors in exchange for a small free contribution. My
goal would be to collect 500 Euro for a donation to "Emergency" or "Save
the children" or whatever is chosen by the majority of you!

So here I am! You will find me:
- at the E.Fermi Bldg (relax area), on Monday 20/06 and Wednesday 22/06,
during lunch break and after 16:00 hr.
and:
- at the Leonardo Bldg (Main Entrance near the Info Point), on Friday
24/06, during lunch break and after 16:00 hr.

I look forward to seeing you!

and thank you

Chiara Bosio