28/01/2022 - English Conversation Club - Free entrance - Booking required

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Thu Jan 27 09:59:58 CET 2022

The Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste, Piazza
Sant'Antonio Nuovo, 6 - Trieste,  offers "English Conversation Club" , a
FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC activity.  Mandatory Green Pass "Rafforzato"
and Face Mask.

Looking for someone to speak English to? Need to improve your speaking?
Come practice your communication skills in a relaxed atmosphere by
joining the FREE Conversation Club with American Corner Trieste!

Our FREE 1 hour sessions involve short presentations, Q&A, and
small-group (limit 8 people) discussions on different topics and their
American aspects with our American facilitator!  This is NOT an "English
Class".

Next Meeting Dates:

28/01 - 10:00 am
11/02 - 10:00 am
25/02 - 10:00 am

Join us at American Corner Trieste for fun conversation, learning, and
just getting to know each other. See you there!

Additional information: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com
<http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com/> aia.fvg at gmail.com tel:  040630301

Sincerely,

Denise Tecchio
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Cell personale:  3288846049

--
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6
General: aia.fvg at gmail.com
Administration: aiatriesteinfo at gmail.com
Blog: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com <http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com>
facebook: American Corner Trieste
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Corner-Trieste/109108249114316?ref=tn_tnmn>
facebook: Associazione Italo Americana FVG
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ASSOCIAZIONE-ITALO-AMERICANA-DEL-FVG/115239768499663>
instagram: @aiafvg <https://www.instagram.com/aiafvg/>
WINTER 2022 Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9-12.  Tuesday & Thursday 5-7
/Americans can vote. Wherever they are. Register to vote at/
www.fvap.gov <http://www.fvap.gov>