Trieste Ukulele Club at the Maker Faire Trieste - 3-4 September 2022

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Fri Aug 26 10:56:27 CEST 2022

The *Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste*, Piazza
Sant'Antonio Nuovo, 6 - Trieste, informs the public that we will be
present at the*Maker Faire Trieste* in Piazza Unità d'Italia on 3 and 4
September.

In our booth we will have the *TRIESTE UKULELE CLUB* - MUSIC the other
"M" in STEM,*#UnitedWithUkraine Crafters* and *Federal Voter Assistance
for US citizens* to register to vote in the US election in November.

*TRIESTE UKULELE CLUB*, founded in February 2022, is a group of people
who come together to learn to play the Ukulele, the little musical
instrument that brings so much joy! The group now has 50 participants,
of all ages and all levels. Sure we are amateurs, but we have a lot of
fun! The bi-weekly meetings will resume on 1 October at the Associazione
Italo-Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste and are free with a
reservation.

*What will we have on the stand?*
- Information on the Trieste Ukulele Club
- Ukulele 101 Tutorials Workshops (registration at the stand during the
Maker Faire)
- Ukulele on loan to be used in our booth and on stage
- Jam Sessions
- Open Mic, Solo or group performances
- Information regarding other activities

Everyone is welcome! You can play? Bring your Ukulele, or borrow one of
ours!

*The Trieste Ukulele Club will perform on the big stage in Piazza Unità!*
Saturday, 3:30 pm and Sunday, 3:30 pm!
We will play and sing our evergreens - Three Little Birds, El Tram de
Opicina, Jolene, Don't Worry Be Happy, Riptide, The Lion Sleeps Tonight.
Come and play and sing with us! Everyone is welcome! Bring other Ukulele
players and fans!

Also present will be *#UnitedWithUkraine Crafters* - Ukrainian women and
teenagers who love to create original objects by working with crochet,
knitting, sewing, beading, etc. Do you want to learn too? Come and visit
us and to see the talent of these Makers.

For US citizens, a *"US Voting Ambassador"* will be on the booth
promoting the right to vote for US citizens wherever they are. On
November 8, 2022, the Midterm elections include the total renewal of
Congress and 35 out of 100 Senate seats plus elections for governors in
various states.

See you at Maker Faire Trieste!

Info: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com <http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com>,
aia.fvg at gmail.com, 040 63 03 01, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.

Sincerely,

Denise Tecchio
American Corner Trieste
personal cell 328 88 46 049

--
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6
General: aia.fvg at gmail.com
Administration: aiatriesteinfo at gmail.com
Blog: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com <http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com>
facebook: American Corner Trieste
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Corner-Trieste/109108249114316?ref=tn_tnmn>
facebook: Associazione Italo Americana FVG
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ASSOCIAZIONE-ITALO-AMERICANA-DEL-FVG/115239768499663>
instagram: @aiafvg <https://www.instagram.com/aiafvg/>
SPRING 2022 Office Hours: Monday to Saturday 9-12.  Monday to Friday 5-7
/Americans can vote. Wherever they are. Register to vote at/
www.fvap.gov <http://www.fvap.gov>