Looking for an apartment

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Sep 20 15:32:40 CEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

If you have a furnished apartment (possibly in the centre of Trieste, Città Vecchia or San Vito) that you would like to rent to very reliable colleague (me), please, let me know. I take very good care of the places I live in, because I am very tidy and cherish cleanliness. Thank you.

Name: Raffaella
Tel.: (366) 811-3743

Cari colleghi,

Se avete un appartamento arredato in centro a Trieste (Città Vecchia o San Vito) che volete affittare ad una collega molto ordinata e pulita, non esitate a contattarmi. Grazie.

Nome: Raffaella
Tel.: (366) 811-3743