Virtual Open Days for English Courses - September 14,15,16 2021 - Associazione Italo Americana FVG

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Sep 13 15:57:00 CEST 2021

*The Associazione Italo Americana FVG*  invites the public to
participate in *Virtual Open Days for English Courses.  The
presentations will be interactive with our teachers on Zoom. *The
Associazione Italo Americana FVG, is a non-profit association recognized
by the FVG region, and has been offering English courses since 1961.  We
are located in  Piazza Sant'Antonio Nuovo, 6, Trieste.
Virtual Open Days Fall 2021.png

*
*
*To participate, you must register on the link below.  The day before
the meeting, you will receive a Zoom Invitation. *
*
*
*The courses begin the week of September 27th.  We offer COURSES in
PERSON and some ONLINE Options
<http://aia-fvg.blogspot.com/2021/08/apertura-iscrizioni-corsi-202122.html> with
Zoom.  Courses are open for all ages 3 and up with options for PreK,
Elementary, Middle, High school and for Adults. *
*
*
*REGISTER HERE <https://forms.gle/8G8qNTyWo7E7F3HE6>: for the Virtual
Open Days - Presentation of English Courses*
*
*
*Tuesday 14/09/2021 - Presentation - Courses for Children - PreK,
Elementary*
*
*
*Wednesday 15/09/2021  - Presentation - Courses for Middle and High School*

*Thursday 16/09/2021 - Presentation - Courses for Adults*

  * *Registration for courses is open.*
  * *Classes begin the week of 27/09. *

*Information at: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com
<http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com/>   tel 040 630301 aia.fvg at gmail.com
<mailto:aia.fvg at gmail.com>**
*
*See you soon!*
*
*
Sincerely,

Karoline Steckley
President - Associazione Italo Americana FVG
Piazza Sant'Antonio Nuovo, 6 - Trieste
cell personale:  349 866666 7
*
www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com <http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com/>
aia.fvg at gmail.com <mailto:aia.fvg at gmail.com>*

--
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6
34122 Trieste TS - Italy
tel:  +39 (040) 63 03 01
General: aia.fvg at gmail.com <mailto:aia.fvg at gmail.com>
Administration: aiatriesteinfo at gmail.com <mailto:aiatriesteinfo at gmail.com>
Blog: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com <http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com>
facebook: American Corner Trieste
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Corner-Trieste/109108249114316?ref=tn_tnmn>
facebook: Associazione Italo Americana FVG
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ASSOCIAZIONE-ITALO-AMERICANA-DEL-FVG/115239768499663>
instagram: @aiafvg <https://www.instagram.com/aiafvg/>
FALL  2021 Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9-12.  Tuesday & Thursday 5-7
/Americans can vote. Wherever they are. Register to vote at/
www.fvap.gov <http://www.fvap.gov>