Electric Mountain Bike for sale

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Oct 27 16:11:10 CEST 2021

10-km-old electric mountain bike for sale because of health problems of
the owner.

I ask Euro 1,050. I paid it Euro 1,596 on Amazon.

The colour is a beautiful metallic-light blue (azzurro). It has 1000W
power,  battery 48v time 17 amp, with 1000 charge cycles, 40-60 km
autonomy and in auxiliary mode 80-90 km autonomy. The battery has been
built in Holland. The tires are size 26 time 40 of the fat type. It has
21 gears, brand Shimano. 5 speeds in the electric mode, 95 Nm of
leverage. LCD display, rear mirror and side-holder. The frame is by
Shing Milo.

If needed I can also sell brand new rear bags, helmet, cyclist
sport-shorts and technical t-shirt.

If interested please contact me:ennio.gozzi at gmail.com