12/11/2021 at 11am - English Conversation Club - Free Entrance - American Corner Trieste

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Tue Nov 9 09:17:40 CET 2021

*The **Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste*,
Piazza Sant'Antonio Nuovo, 6 - Trieste,  offers *"English Conversation
Club
<http://aia-fvg.blogspot.com/2021/11/english-conversation-club.html>"* ,
a new activity that is FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC.  Mandatory Green Pass.

      Looking for someone to speak English to? Need to improve your
      speaking? Come practice your communication skills in a relaxed
      atmosphere by joining the FREE Conversation Club with American
      Corner Trieste!

        Our FREE 1 hour sessionsinvolve short presentations, Q&A, and
        small-group (limit 8 people) discussions on different topics and
        their American aspects with our American facilitator!

    November Meeting Dates:
    12/11 - 10:00 am
    26/11 - 10:00 am

Join us at American Corner Trieste for fun conversation, learning, and
just getting to know each other. See you there!

Additional information: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com
<http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com> aia.fvg at gmail.com  tel:  040630301

Sincerely,

Denise Tecchio
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Cell personale:  3288846049
--
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6
General: aia.fvg at gmail.com
Administration: aiatriesteinfo at gmail.com
Blog: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com <http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com>
facebook: American Corner Trieste
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Corner-Trieste/109108249114316?ref=tn_tnmn>
facebook: Associazione Italo Americana FVG
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ASSOCIAZIONE-ITALO-AMERICANA-DEL-FVG/115239768499663>
instagram: @aiafvg <https://www.instagram.com/aiafvg/>
FALL  2021 Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9-12.  Tuesday & Thursday 5-7
/Americans can vote. Wherever they are. Register to vote at/
www.fvap.gov <http://www.fvap.gov>