Associazione Italo Americana FVG - SPRING Courses

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Mar 15 14:57:47 CET 2021

*_ENGLISH CLASSES _**for Members*

*Register ONLINE NOW for **SPRING Courses*
<https://aia-fvg.blogspot.com/2021/02/spring-courses-2021.html>*starting
on April 7^th after the Easter Break.Classes are ONLINE until further
notice.*

*New Students are welcome!
*

*Our online system includes:*

·Small Classes

·Lessons sent prior to the lesson via email

·WhatsApp groups for each section to facilitate communication with the
teacher

·Zoom platform

It is possible to pay:

·*ONLINE*
<https://blogspot.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=60fd0d4bf570a826a1be970a5&id=560cb42b35&e=5800c13c51>*__*by
*CREDIT CARD with your online account.*

·In the Association with *CASH *payment during our morning Office Hours
(Monday to Friday 9-13).

·With *WELFARE AZIENDALE*
<http://aia-fvg.blogspot.com/2021/01/pagamento-con-welfare-aziendale.html>*-
*Check with your company about this payment option. Tell your
co-workers.What a tremendous opportunity

Remember that we are an association and parents, with children under age
16, must become members. If your child is 16 or over, the student must
be a member.

*Online Individual Lesson Packages*
<http://aia-fvg.blogspot.com/2021/01/online-individual-lessons-for-adults.html>for
Adults and Children are available.

Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6
34122 Trieste TS - Italy
tel:  +39 (040) 63 03 01
General: aia.fvg at gmail.com <mailto:aia.fvg at gmail.com>
Administration: aiatriesteinfo at gmail.com <mailto:aiatriesteinfo at gmail.com>
Blog: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com <http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com>
facebook: American Corner Trieste
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Corner-Trieste/109108249114316?ref=tn_tnmn>
facebook: Associazione Italo Americana FVG
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ASSOCIAZIONE-ITALO-AMERICANA-DEL-FVG/115239768499663>
instagram: @aiafvg <https://www.instagram.com/aiafvg/>
Winter 2021 Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9-13.
/Americans can vote. Wherever they are. Register to vote at/
www.fvap.gov <http://www.fvap.gov>

**

*
*