Apartment for rent

Ivan Girotto igirotto at ictp.it
Thu Nov 26 17:02:47 CET 2020

A wonderful apartment is available for rent in Roiano, via dei Cordaroli
9, from 1st February 2021.

The fully furnished and modern apartment is composed of a wide sea view
living room in a open space including the kitchen, three double bedrooms
and 2 bathrooms. The sea view is outstanding, basically offering a full
view of the golf, from down town to Grado or so.
It is approximately 110 square meters, with a 2 meters large balcony all
around the external faces of the apt.
In summertime it is lovely to seat outside for meals while enjoying the
wide sea view. The apartment is also air-conditioned and equipped with
outdoor balcony tents which protect the apartment by summertime daily
sun exposition.

The building was completed in 2011. Only 2 tenants occupied the
apartment since.
The building is new. It is composed of other three apartments and one
penthouse where the landlords live. A capable and modern lift connects
all the three floors of the building.
The apartment is in perfect conditions. My experience with both the
landlords and the neighbors is extremely positive among all aspects (I
had been living in the building for 5 years).

The landlords only rents for at least one year but preferably for
several years.
The price is 1200‎€/month including building expenses, heating and hot
water (only electricity and kitchen gas are left to the tenants). The
heating is programmable by a digital control system available in each
apartment.
A parking slot is in the basement is also included. There are no costs
of agency.

In my personal opinion it is a quite rare and unique opportunity if
considering the value for money.
If interested, just get in touch with me (igirotto at ictp.it). I have
spent there 5 beautiful years and I am willing to help the landlords to
find the new tenants.

Pictures are available on request (igirotto at ictp.it).

Cheers,

Ivan