Flat available for rent

Abdelgadir Tarig Mahgoub Hassan tabdelga at ictp.it
Wed Nov 4 23:53:30 CET 2020

Dear all,

Hope this finds everybody safe and well.

I am writing to advertise for rent the lovely flat I was staying in. The
details are as follows:

One bedroom flat with excellent finishing and facilities; ideal for single
occupancy but easily manageable for a couple.

Rent: Currently 250 Euros per month (bills with internet ~40 Euros per
month).

Location: via Scussa; 2 minutes' walk from the number 6 bus stop at
Giardino Pubblico and a minute's walk from viale XX Settembre.

Available as soon as possible.

Pros: Amazing central location, affordable rent, large comfortable bed and
a lovely landlord.
Cons: The windows face an internal wall so they don't let in much natural
light.

Please write to me on tarig at tutanota.com if you have any questions or
would like to view the flat.

All the best wishes to everybody at the ICTP,
Tarig