Baby-sitter offering

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Thu May 21 09:48:35 CEST 2020

My name is Stefania Buono and I am offering my services as baby-sitter
or help with school work to ICTP staff or visitors with flexible hours.
You may know my mother, Barbara, working at the ICTP/AGH cafeteria and bar.

I have several year's work of baby sitting experience, with up to 3
children and I hold four certificates as a massage therapist.

I earned my High School diploma in Biology/Sanitary studies and have a
scholastic knowledge of English.

No driving license.

Please contact me any time at this number: 345 6991867