Distance adoption of Shiko Muchoki Catherine

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Tue Feb 4 11:57:33 CET 2020

A big thank you to all those who contributed to support the distance
adoption of Shiko Muchoki Catherine, the Ugandan girl who was adopted in
the name of ICTP Children, with the first funds collected in 2012.

Thanks to your generosity, between December 2019 and January 2020 Euro
528 has been raised to cover Catherine's school fees as well as school
material, medical expenses and other educational activities.

We are very happy for the great result achieved this year and we are
grateful for your contribution that made it possible.

Kindest regards,

The organizing committee.