2 TICKETS /GORAN BREGOVIC - Three Letters from Sarajevo/12.04.19 21:00, Rossetti

Gaetano Senatore senatore at units.it
Thu Mar 21 12:08:31 CET 2019

I have 2 tickets for: GORAN BREGOVIC - Three Letters from Sarajevo, on 12.04.19 at  21:00, Rossetti Theatre, Trieste.

The tickets are in the 6th row from the stage, very central (secondo and third seats from the central corridor).

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am considering to sell the 2 tickets.

I paid 115 euro for them  (100 euro for the tickets and 15 for the online purchase).

I would be willing to sell them for 100 euro.

Gaetano Senatore