TRIESTE FILM FESTIVAL 2019: Discounts for ICTP

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Fri Nov 30 13:16:17 CET 2018

Alpe Adria Cinema, the cultural association that organises the Trieste
Film Festival, would like to reaffirm the ongoing collaboration between
our festival and your organisation. We would like to offer your
employees/members the possibility of receiving a festival pass for a
reduced price.

Trieste Film Festival would be delighted to establish a lively and
active collaboration for years to come that would rely in part on your
support for our festival, where possible, through:

- Publishing the festival banner or posts on your website

- Including news of the festival in your newsletters

- Sharing our event on your facebook page

- Distributing promotional materials, such as flyers or programmes

A festival pass at a reduced price provides free entry to all our
screenings and numerous special events taking place at the Teatro
Rossetti, the Cinema Ambasciatori, the Teatro Miela, Caffé San Marco and
cafè Rossetti.
 The festival programme includes international FEATURE,
DOCUMENTARY and SHORT FILM competitions, alongside countless other
projects. These include the Art&Sound, film section as well as special
events, screenings of films outside the competition, Q&A with
filmmakers, talks, book presentations, concerts and much more!

With Christmas on its way, there’s no doubt that a week’s worth of
quality Cinema would make a unique gift: we would be delighted to offer
you the festival pass, providing access to all the screenings and
festival initiatives, as well as the official festival catalogue and
tote bag. *Before 25 December 2018*, there will be a reduced price of
*35 euros (45 euros thereafter)*.

For more information about how to get your festival pass, visit our
website: www.triestefilmfestival.it <http://www.triestefilmfestival.it>
Upon collection, please present your organisation’s card/subscription.

For any queries, please contact us at: tsffoffice at alpeadriacinema.it
specifying your name, surname and the organisation you belong to.

We look forward to seeing you in the audience!

Trieste Film Festival Team
Contatti

Patrizia Gioffrè

cell 340 7651531